The candidate will be highly organised and meticulous, with good numeracy skills. Along with being passionate about Warp artists, the ideal candidate will have a good understanding of copyright and a great eye for detail. Some experience with royalties is necessary and Counterpoint knowledge would be a big plus.
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the development of a growing independent publisher while developing further knowledge of the industry.
- handling all aspects of the royalty distribution
- managing US mechanical accounting
- tracking income
- providing royalty reports / analysis
- keeping up to date with overseas collection society developments
- administering all income from societies / sub-publishers
- overseeing copyright registrations and queries
Salary: depending on experience.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 15th December