Job Opportunity - Digital Assistant
Warp Records is seeking an eager Digital Assistant to support the digital initiatives of a large independent record label. The position is based in London. The ideal candidate is someone with a passion for digital, the music industry, Warp and Warp Artists'. This is a fantastic opportunity for a great candidate to be apart of a fast-paced and exciting digital department at a forward thinking record label.
• Strong Organizational Skills
• A self-starter with a great desire to to learn and take direction
• Comprehensive understanding of digital marketing and social networks across channels
• Previous digital marketing and media experience useful.
• Understanding of the fundamentals of web design and video encoding
• A great interest and knowledge of Warp Artists and Warp Records
• Support for the Digital Department across various campaigns and Warp initiatives
• Content upload to channels (Soundcloud, Vimeo, YouTube)
• Monitoring of the YouTube Rights-Management Platform
• Tracking and Affiliate Link Creation
• Digital Content Creation for Mailers, Socials, and Websites
• Social Media Scheduling across Warp and Warp Artists' Digital channels
• Digital Initiatives Research and Reporting
• Cross-Platform Streaming Profiles Support and Playlists Coordination
Candidates interested should email using subject line 'DIGITAL ASSISTANT' to firstname.lastname@example.org with their cover letter and attached C.V. by 30 June 2015.