Warp is looking for a new person to assist our digital team in promoting our artists from our London office.
- Managing and growing Warp social networks (news, posts, live events etc)
- Finding, sourcing and writing Warp.net articles and live event feeds
- Uploading and optimising our content on our channels including YouTube, Soundcloud, Warp.net and more
- Writing Warp and Artist email communications
- Researching new digital tools and services
- Using analytics tools
- Helping to make new digital items
- Contributing creatively to our artist projects
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with a real passion for music, design, Warp's artists and fluent in social communication. Basic HTML knowledge is useful. We hope to offer an involved, creative environment in which to learn about music promotion and the chance to make things happen. This appointment will be made on a 1-year contract basis.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter saying why you think you are suitable to firstname.lastname@example.org
, stating 'LONDON' in the subject line. The closing date for applications is 12pm (UK) Friday 15th February. We look forward to hearing from you.