Job Opportunity: Film & TV Licensing Manager (Warp Publishing Los Angeles)
Warp Publishing is looking for an experienced person to join our Los Angeles team as a Film & TV Licensing Manager to creatively pitch the Warp catalogue. This will also include Warp Records and other represented catalogues.
You will lead creative pitching for Film & TV as part of the synch team to deliver exceptional licensing opportunities for our artists. You will be responsible for music searches and maintaining and developing relationships with music supervisors, editors, directors and producers. You will also handle licensing requests, reporting on licensing activity, marketing (e.g. mailouts, website and social networks, playlists, live events) and generally contribute to the development of Warp Publishing and its LA office.
Desired skills and experience:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in synch licensing, music supervision or related industries;
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills;
- A big passion for music. Knowledge of Warp Publishing's catalogue;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- General knowledge and passion for current and upcoming Film & TV projects.
Salary: dependent on experience. If you are interested, please send your resume and a cover letter showing what you can bring to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Warp Publishing - Film & TV Licensing Manager application” by Sunday 11th September 2016. You will receive confirmation of submission.