Warp require an experienced person to lead promotions and marketing at physical retail and distribution, as well as the broad array of digital download and streaming services.
This is a senior role in our sales and marketing team and you will be responsible for creating and implementing innovative retail focused sales and marketing campaigns, across new releases and catalogue, both in the UK and internationally.
The role will involve working closely with distributors, chain and independent stores, DSPs (iTunes, Spotify, Deezer etc) and D2C where appropriate.
This is a rapidly evolving area of our business and the successful candidate will need to demonstrate a thorough understanding of all the ways that people now buy and listen to music.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a sales or marketing based roles with a record label or distributor.
- A thorough understanding of all the ways that people buy and listen to music today and how this can be used to maximize income for Warp artists.
- A strong commercial sense. Experience of setting prices and developing and implementing retail campaigns.
- Strong communication skills and an enthusiasm for developing our relationships with retail and streaming partners. Existing relationships with services would be an advantage.
- Great attention to detail in order to make sure that every opportunity is taken.
- A passion for music, and excellent knowledge of Warp artists and their music.
- Good analysis and reporting skills.
Salary dependent on experience.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter
firstname.lastname@example.org with Head of Retail Marketing as the subject.
Closing date 10th January 2016.