We are looking for an experienced Office Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the Warp Office.
Key duties and responsibilities -
- Acting as main point of contact to greet visitors and deal with telephone or email queries
- Facilities management, i.e cleaners, recycling, alarm etc
- Managing all travel requirements for both Artists & staff including visas
- Managing meeting room calendar
- Managing office maintenance
- Health & Safety management
- Management of staff holiday requests and staff attendance
- Management of all staff recruitment, budgeting for recruitment,
- Preparing advertisements, checking applications, collating CVs,
- Shortlisting and organizing interviews
Candidates should have successful experience in a similar role.
The job is based in our London Office.
Candidates should apply with their CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 21st January 2014.