Warp Records are looking for a receptionist to be the first contact for phone calls and visitors to their North London office. In addition the successful candidate will assist with the smooth running of the office and supporting the label team as and when needed. The job would suit someone friendly, bright, enthusiastic and well organised. A passion for music and Warp artists in particular would be an advantage. Experience in a similar role would be beneficial but is not essential.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Acting as main point of contact to greet visitors and deal with telephone or email queries.
- Ensuring office is fully stocked with all supplies.
- Managing meeting room bookings
- Maintaining staff holiday and attendance records
- Day to day facilities management, i.e dealing with cleaners, recycling etc
- Assisting with travel requirements for artists and staff
- Assisting with office maintenance
- Organising social events
- Assisting label staff as and when required which may include mail-outs, research, collating reports and other duties
The job is full time and based in our London Office.
Salary dependent on experience.
Candidates should apply with their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Receptionist/General Assistant as the header
Closing date: Wednesday 12th August