Warp is looking for an exceptional new person to join our North American team, opening Warp’s first office in Los Angeles alongside our Publishing company.
The chosen candidate will be a keen follower of Warp and our artists, as well as contemporary music and culture in general. They will bring an enhanced West Coast and regional vision to our work, both in the USA and Internationally.
They will have experience of running local promotional activity and events in order to support our artists in LA and beyond. They will be self-starting and an outstanding communicator, with the flexibility to work effectively with people in different locations and time-zones.
The role will report to the Head of North America (based in New York) and collaborate closely with the rest of the New York team (A+R, publicity, national retail, radio, advertising and events).
- Bringing a positive contribution to our projects as part of the North America promo team
- Identifying new local opportunities in the region for our Artists and the Label as a whole
- Operating innovative and effective US-wide regional promotions (local advertising, tour, afterparties, events, advertising, PR, college promo, retail etc)
- Measure and share the results of these promotions
- Represent our Artists when they are in LA and help discover new acts
- Programming local events, shows and parties
If you are interested, please send your resume and a covering letter showing what you can bring to the role to email@example.com with the subject “Warp - Los Angeles application” by 12pm, Sunday 24th January 2016.