New album - Small Craft On A Milk Sea
You can read full details of the various formats below (or at Brian-Eno.net), including:
- Limited Edition Box Set
- Collectors' Edition Box Set
- CD & High Quality Download
Images of the Limited Edition and Collectors' Edition Box Sets are displayed on the right
Both editions share similar packaging - the additional unique contents of the collectors edition are detailed below.
With Jon Hopkins and Leo Abrahams.
Limited Edition Box Set
(Heavyweight vinyl, 2xCD, Lithographic Print)
Packaged in a rigid, Birch paper-covered slipcase with printed and foil-blocked cover and spine, this edition includes:
- 180g heavyweight, double disc 12" vinyl pressing of the album, in full-colour, case-bound 12" cover. Lined in crimson stock with foil block.
- CD pressing of the album, along with extra disc containing four extra tracks, in full-colour, case-bound 12" cover. Lined in crimson stock with foil blocked credit sheet.
- High quality 12" square lithographic print of new Brian Eno artwork, printed on 352gsm Mohawk Superfine stock, presented in full-colour, case-bound 12" cover. Lined in crimson stock with tissue paper protection.
- Audiophile quality downloads : 24-bit WAV album AND 320kbps MP3 album delivered digitally on day of release.
Collectors' Edition Box Set
(Unique signed, numbered screen print by Brian Eno, Heavyweight vinyl, 2xCD)
This strictly limited edition of 250 worldwide includes everything in the Vinyl Edition with the following, one-of-a-kind additions:
- A one-off, entirely unique and customised 12" square silkscreen print by Brian Eno. A print application of the generative process that Brian has been developing throughout his career, each print will be be a unique combination of screen printed elements by Brian Eno and Nick Robertson. Printed on 330gsm Somerset Radiant White stock, signed and numbered in pencil by Brian Eno. There are no duplicates. The printing process will be fully documented.
- A real copper plate, etched with the title and edition number embedded in the slipcase spine.
* Please note no edition number or specific print can be reserved from this edition. Allocation to customers will be random.
- CD album packaged in an 8 panel digipack
- Bleep customers will receive instant digital downloads following the release date
High Quality Download
24-bit audiophile quality WAV downloads from Bleep.com, 16-bit WAV downloads plus standard MP3/AAC downloads.
Download from Bleep, iTunes, Amazon and other stores from release date
Items will be shipped for delivery week commencing 1st November
The images shown are not wholly accurate to what will be manufactured. However this is a fair representation of what will be produced
Finished pack weight of Editions is approx 2.65kilo, 323 x 323 x 43mm
Design, Art Direction & Photography: Nick Robertson