Warp Records is seeking a full-time Junior Business Affairs Administrator to assist with the day to day running of the department which oversees legal and business affairs operations across the entire Warp group of companies. The role will involve a mixture of taking primary responsibility for certain tasks, together with working closely with senior members of staff on more complex matters.
Basic duties will involve some of the following:
- Assistance with daily office administration and business operations.
- Assisting in drafting and negotiating a wide range of contracts.
- Preparation of short form agreements and drafting/issuing letters.
- General contract administration and coordination.
- Maintaining Business Affairs filing systems and updating departments on relevant rights information and contractual obligations.
- Supporting licensing, publishing and royalties departments with rights clearances.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, especially when assisting in drafting agreements and handling financial transactions.
- A sound understanding of intellectual property rights, particularly in relation to recording, publishing and licensing.
- The ability to manage many projects simultaneously.
- A professional, discreet manner, particularly with confidential dealings.
- A keen interest in the music industry, both on a creative and business level.
Experience with legal documentation and contracts is preferred but not essential.
Salary: depending on experience
Start date: ASAP.
Closing date: 15/11/15
Please send CV and cover letter to: email@example.com