Warp Records is looking to hire a Creative Licensing Manager, Advertising to join our Sync team in London to deliver licensing opportunities for our Artists focusing on Advertising, Trailers & Promos.
You will lead creative pitching and licensing for Advertising, Trailers & Promos as part of the team to deliver results for our Artists. You will be responsible for music searches and maintaining, seeking and developing relationships with Music Supervisors, Agencies and Producers. You will handle licensing requests, report on licensing activity, promote and pitch the Warp catalogue and generally contribute to the day to day running of the sync department and its projects.
Desired skills and experience:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Advertising, Marketing, Music Supervision or Sync Licensing at a Label or Publisher;
- A desire to develop a career within synchronisation;
- A knowledge and passion for the Warp Records Catalogue and music to picture;
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- General knowledge and interest in current and upcoming Advertising and Trailer projects;
- Connections in the Advertising and Trailer industry in the UK, Europe and beyond.
Salary: dependent on experience. The position is based in London. To apply, send your CV and covering letter explaining why you think you are suitable to email@example.com stating ‘Creative Licensing Manager, Advertising’ in the subject line. The closing date for applications is Friday 3rd November 2017. We look forward to hearing from you.