Warp Publishing is looking for an experienced Income Tracking Manager, with a strong focus on data analysis and reporting, to be based in the North London office.
The role: Looking after Income Tracking as part of the Copyright and Royalties team.
You will report to the Royalties Manager and you will have a passion for music and a strong interest in music publishing.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing income statements;
- Analysing income including designing custom Income Tracking reports;
- Reviewing catalogue information and unclaimed income files by implementing bespoke algorithms;
- Resolving any discrepancies working closely with the Copyright and Finance team, DSPs, collection societies & sub-publishers worldwide;
- Mechanical licensing worldwide.
- Very strong analytical and data manipulation skills from previous experience and/or degree of study;
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in an administrative role for a publisher or collection society;
- Passion for music and a strong interest in music publishing.
- Experience with SQL, Business Analytics tools (e.g. Power BI).
Salary: dependent on experience
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you would be suitable. Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Income Tracking Manager’ as the subject header.
Closing date: Monday 19th June 2017