Warp Records is looking for a full-time Team Coordinator to join our New York office. The role will be to oversee the day-to-day needs of our office in NY and to support the efforts of our North American offices in NY and LA.
This opportunity is perfect for a big fan of Warp’s Artists as well as music and contemporary culture in general, who might be in the early stages of their career in music.
Responsibilities will include:
- Offering administrative services and coordination in the efforts of team planning, marketing, publicity, A+R, events and more for Warp’s New York and Los Angeles offices
- Managing the New York office ensuring a high quality environment for employees and visitors; overseeing maintenance, supplies, payments and other facets of the space
- Coordinating and tracking timely payments to suppliers
- Ordering promo items and materials
- Managing calendars and tickets for North American live dates
- Booking travel for artists, staff and assisting with promo
- Previous office experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional computer literacy
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to keep and maintain deadlines
- Interest in research-oriented tasks
- Great interpersonal skills
- Self-driven with a passion towards learning and developing
- A passion for and knowledge of artists on Warp
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with ‘Team Coordinator’ in the subject line.
Closing date for entries is Sunday, November 18.
Salary is dependent on experience.